Car insurance may be one of the last things that comes to mind when you think about saving time, but the insurance company you choose can actually have a big impact on your time should trouble strike.
If you’re in an accident that results in a claim, you could spend days handling the claims/repair process yourself.
That’s one reason it’s a good idea to check out insurance options that can save you time. For instance, the concierge level of claims service offered by The Progressive Group of Insurance Companies is a unique claims repair option that takes only 15 minutes to complete. Simply drop off the damaged vehicle at one of Progressive’s facilities offering this service and a claims representative handles the entire claims/repair process for you from start to finish.
Here’s how the process works:
- You can call or go online to report a claim anytime of the day or night and schedule an appointment to bring the vehicle to a nearby facility offering the concierge level of claims service.
- In about 15 minutes, you’re in a rental car (if included on your policy) with assurance that you’ll receive updates from your claims representative.
- Your claims representative prepares a repair estimate and contacts an auto body shop that has met strict quality requirements. Progressive and the shop reach an agreement on the cost of the repairs and the shop trans-ports the vehicle to the facility to begin repairs.
- When work is finished, the vehicle is returned to the insurance facility, where your claims representative and the body shop inspect the repairs.
- After the insurance company is satisfied with the repairs, you are called to pick up your car. You inspect the repairs and, if satisfied, drive off with a guarantee on those repairs for as long as you own the vehicle.
Visit Wood Insurance Agency at our website www.woodinsurance-agency.com and see how we can better serve your insurance needs.
Throughout the process, you receive updates via phone or online. For more information, visit www.progressiveagent.com.