Farm & Ranch Insurance

farm_ranch_insurance_topFarm & Ranch Insurance


What is a Farm & Ranch policy? If your home resides on more than 10 acres you should have a Farm & Ranch policy to insure that your home, animals and equipment are covered due to a loss. At Wood Insurance Agency we write these types of specialized policies with top-rated insurance companies.

Whether you own a Hobby Farm or a Horse Ranch we can find the right coverage for your needs.

Farm & Ranch policies can insure many types of property. Listed are some of the coverage’s:

  • Home/Dwelling
  • Contents of Home
  • Other Structures
  • Barns
  • Sheds
  • Arenas
  • Equipment
  • Bunk Houses
  • Animals – Liability and Mortality
  • General/Farm Liability
  • Medical Payments

Coverage’s can vary between insurance companies. Wood Insurance Agency will gladly help you to make the right choice that is specific to your needs. We will review all information and find the right policy for you.

Wood Insurance Agency is an Independent Allstate Agency


We also represent these Top-Rated Companies and others

Columbia lloyds Foremost

GAINSCO Hartford National Lloyds

Progressive Safeco

TheRepublicGroupLogo-2C - USE THIS ONE Travelers

Unitrin PHLY Logo